1nspiring Day ® #workshop
An intensive workshop and inspirational day where you will learn your next step in business development, by the 1nspiring working spirit, method & canvas.
Get the skills
- Develop your business step-by-step following the essential stages of business development;
- Learn through hands-on workshops and receive guidance from the facilitator;
- Develop your critical understanding of the opportunities & challenges ahead;
- Learn about strategic management and entrepreneurial theories like The Startup Way;
- Learn how to communicate with stakeholders about your business strategy.
Get the job done
- Use idea generation techniques to bring about innovation;
- Explore and practice simple methods to get results and drive customer success;
- Sketch clear steps to follow and implement your business strategy;
- Get challenged to use your critical thinking skills to generate an accurate overview on your strategic blueprint;
- Rediscover your inner entrepreneurial spirit and energy to move things forward.
Get effective feedback and personalised advice
- Guided by professionals from the industry you’ll receive customised advice to meet your needs in ideation, concepting and customer development to build your company for further growth.
What you’ll learn
This intensive workshop, meant to give you a taste of 1nspiring, will help you fine tune your business ideas and frame your action plan, both on short and long term.
The 1nspiring method is based on an adaptive business model, which will prepare you to quickly adapt to market changes. We’ll make it easy for you to unlock business progress with insights from the current stage of your business development plan.
At the core of the 1nspiring method are recognised business theories, such as The Value Proposition Design (Alexander Osterwalder), The Lean Startup (Eric Ries), Customer Development (Steve Blank) and The Golden Circles (Simon Sinek).
During the inspirational session, you’ll get the chance to reflect and understand the situation that you’re in and what are the implications for your current business plan. Analyse whether your business is going in the right direction and receive tailored business solutions and advice from experts.
At the end of the day, you’ll have a clear business action plan and 100% focus, you become part of the 1nspiring network and movement, where you can connect with like-minded people, passionate about entrepreneurship and business development.
What are you waiting for? It’s time to get a foothold in your business future.
What they said…
A mind-opening project which let us roam freely through the bigger picture of our own business.
Andra Gheorghe, Commercial Manager, Depanero
Thank you for a great 1nspiring Day. It was truly inspiring for me, with a wonderful atmosphere. The model you have shared with us is a powerful business instrument. Simple and effective, it quickly delivers guidance and clarity to entrepreneurs in order to make them move the next stage. I was really inspired by this approach and I will happily share your inspiration, as an entrepreneur and a business consultant.
The refreshing insights during the 1nspiring Days in Amsterdam are very valueble for the participating entrepreneurs. They provide an open-minded and comfortable environment to encourage everyone: starters, but also the old hands in business.
Jolanta van Holstein, Multi Modis